2010/05/27

2 days at Komanba Beach ( PK )


I spent  two days  in Komanba beach (PK) body boarding and meeting friends who did not see for a long time as my friend Wilson Santos on this photo. I really like this beach because it has many Brazilians, and I feel like if I were in Brazil.

Thank's Komanba local surfers  for always receiving me so well , in the next swell from the west, sure I'll be there again .

Passei dois dias na praia Komanba (PK), praticando  body board e revendo amigos que não via há muito tempo como o meu amigo Wilson Santos desta foto. Eu gosto muito desta praia, porque tem muitos brasileiros, e eu sinto como se estivesse  no Brasil.

Muito obrigado surfistas locais de Komanba  por sempre me receberem  bem ai no pico de voces , no próximo swell de oeste, com certeza eu estarei lá novamente.

No comments:

Post a Comment