2010/11/23

South Chiba - Day 2 #


http://www.camaleonphotoart.com/
Copyright 2010 Pedro Gomes Photography : Camaleon Photo Art . All rights reserverd .

Photographer Contact :
E-mail: pedrombgomes@hotmail.com 携帯:090-6204-1173

          Last week I spent two days in southern Chiba , really cool . Good waves , some good shots , new friends and good food .
           The first day I spent most of the time shoting fom the water so I didn't body boarding that much , also I was tired from work ,12 hours at night inside of a factory is not an eazy way to get money . The waves breaking on a shallow beach break , smashing me against the sand  ,kept me awake , all for a good shot .
            The second day after a good night's sleep , My condition was much better , also the waves were higher than one day before . Time to body boarding and few photos only . The photos in the second day has 3 diferent times . First some landscape photos , later before starts the surf I got Jun in a barrel and the  last photos  some low speed shots in the evening .
            Different as I use to do , this time I wasn't alone , I took Aimi chan with me and we have a wonder time over there . See you guys later , Tchau .

Partner during surf , after surf  and always smiling next to me , what a girl . Thank's a lot for all .

No comments:

Post a Comment