2010/11/29

Water Shot Session at Taito Beach - North Chiba


http://www.camaleonphotoart.com/
Copyright 2010 Pedro Gomes Photography : Camaleon Photo Art . All rights reserverd .

Photographer Contact :
E-mail: pedrombgomes@hotmail.com 携帯:090-6204-1173

          This week I spent another two days in Chiba , but this time I was longer in the northern part of Chiba , between Ichinomya and taito beach . I just went to south chiba to body boarding saturday morning before one photo session .It was very cool to met the shaper Ben wei and see my friend Koji , pro long boarder. It was also nice to make some photos of the  professional surfer Hideoshi Tanaka , who besides being an awesome surfer, is  also a very nice person . I hope you all enjoy to see the photos and also thank you all for watching this blog , Tchau .

No comments:

Post a Comment