2011/03/21

First day surfing in Japan this year


              Well folks , this monday was my first day in the water this year in Japan  , and my return to the cold water was really all right . Good clean waves at Komanba Beach , one of the best surf spot in Japan , all my Brazilians friends overthere , cool .
              Since the earthquake last week in Sendai , I was really down and worried , I guess just like everybody . But the life is short , we have to stand up and face our problems and keep our lifes going on , that's all we can do . Ride some waves today made me and everybody was there feel better . So if you feel down and worried , go down the beach , talk with God , breathe some fresh air , and relax , coz in the end everything is gonna be all right . Aloha .

No comments:

Post a Comment