2012/02/09

Driving around

West side of Oahu .

       The swell was massive today , but the on shore wind didn't give a chance to the surfers in the North Shore . With the North Shore unsurfable the only thing to do today was driving around to visit some tourist places in the island as you can see in these photos ,  Aloha .


Checking the surf early morning .


Skin board at Sundy Beach .


Hideoshi Tanaka Pro surfer from Japan was also visiting Sandy Beach today  .


Some few minutes in the water to get fresh .



Diamond Head Beach Park .


The way back to the North Shore .



 
Pedro Gomes Photography All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pedro,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Diamond Head Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, drop me a line at Jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete