2012/02/01

South Chiba #2

South Chiba Area

         Here are some another photos from last week during my stay in Chiba . In the first day I just shot from the land , but in the second day overthere I had the courage to face the cold and took some photos in the water . It was good to make some tests with my new lens and my new housing . After the photos I satyed a very long time just having fun out there with my body board  next to Aimi being observed by my mother from inside the car . Definitely was a very good week for me and people I love. I wish the best to everybody , life is short enjoy it . Aloha .


So many surfers in the second day , but enough waves  to everybody .


This guy was doing great out there .


From behind .


Flying high .



Pedro Gomes Photography All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment