2012/04/13

Today's Surf

Thursday afternoon around the neighborhood .

            This Thursday was really cool , I got up early with a gorgeous breakfast made by my girl , after eat , board and cameras in the car then I went for a bodyboarding session in Iwata . Good waves  strong current , good training for a man who is just recovering from an operation . After that in the late evening few photos in the water next to Aimi Chan  around the neighborhood , then beer and a nice dinner next to my surfer girl at home . Unfortunately I work tomorrow morning but that's ok ,  I made my week today . I wish a nice Friday and a very Nice weekend to everyone , TCHAU .


 

My self checking the light .


I like this palce .


Pedro Gomes Photography All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment