2012/09/24

"One week ago ...."

Typhoon #16 - Omaezaki Japan

                      Yeah , I know , too late this post ; well that all I could do , no time to do anything these days , so here we go . Last Sunday a big swell hit the coast and amazing waves were breaking all over Omaezaki . In this post you can see the surfer Paulo Paiva surfing with style , also a couple of waves shoot , don't look that big but don't forget that I use a 10.5mm Fisheye ,  it compresses all around to  fit the lens , so everything is actually much bigger than you see ( who cares about this I guess ) .
                                              
                                                            About   The Music #

                       Today's song is made by my friend Ben Wei , I did like it , so I recommend you to leave the blog page open for a while to enjoy this original track direct from a rainy day in Chiba Japan . Have fun and a nice week , ALOHA .
                      
Paiva #1 flying high

Paiva #2 Fun

Sometimes I miss my body board ....

Paiva #3 Super close to the camera .


Pedro Gomes Photography All Rights Reserved




1 comment: