2012/10/09

Back Swell

Typhoon #18 Back Swell

             What a week , surfing and shooting everyday , from Hamamatsu to Omaezaki  good waves everywhere . My body is still tired from last week , and a new swell is coming this week . Today's photos you can check out my old friend , a Brazilian Japanese Surf Legend  " Veio Fabio Mori " and also two waves photos in Omaezaki that I took before get in the water next to Aimi Chan and a guy from USA ; incredibly only 3 of us in the water this day ; light wind , clean lines with overhead size waves and nobody else out there , Yeh God is Great , ALOHA :) .

Today's Music

All the credits to my mate John Wharton , a gret musician and my beer partner in Omaezaki , Cheers .


Fabio Mori - Iwata Beach Break

Fabio Mori #2

Perfect waves for 3 people in the water - Omaezaki Back Swell Typhoon #18


Pedro Gomes Photography All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment