2012/10/16

"Matsuri"

Ue Misaki Omaezaki

           This post is about photography , more precisely it's about some tests with new lenses that I purchased recently . I used 3 different lenses ( 14mm , 135mm and a 70-200mm ) in the same camera , my Nikon D800e . I liked the result , especially if I consider that I have not used flash and always photographed with iso between 5000 and 6400.
            About the Matsuri is was fun like every year , beer , people happy  , one celebration that passes from generation to generation, keeping the beautiful culture of this interesting country always renewed and strong , BANZAI .

 Shita Misaki


Shita Misaki #2


Ue Misaki #2


Ue Misaki #3





UE x Shita

Shita Misaki Drum


Shita Misaki Crew


Matsuri Number #1 Ue Misaki Japan


Pedro Gomes Photography All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment